Join the PIP CLUB!
The Parent Involvement Program (PIP) has been a long-standing program at Calvary Academy that grants families $20 of tuition credit for each hour volunteered in our school and classrooms, up to a maximum of 10 hours per school year per family. (Forms to submit for PIP hour credit are available in the Academy Office.)
New this year is PIP Club!
PIP Club is an opportunity for parents to connect together while providing a support system to Calvary Academy teachers, staff, and students. The goal is to create a volunteer community of parents to help plan, recruit, and host the various events, fundraisers, and projects during the school year. We want to engage our parents and offer opportunity for you to get to know each other while utilizing your talents and skills to improve and grow our school!
Sign up below to volunteer for one (or more) of the many events at Calvary Academy. Or submit a new idea using the idea box below!
PIP HOURS REPORTING FORM
- A separate form must be filled out for each event.
- Pip forms MUST be submitted within 10 days of the event to receive credit.
- Forms must be either mailed or turned into the office by the parent. Accounts will be reviewed and credited in November and April.
- PIP time cannot be applied to any account other than your own without the prior approval of an administrator.
- Parents paying by FACTS will have their PIP time subtracted from the total tuition due and payments will be re-calculated for the remaining number of payments.
- Parents making two payments will have their accounts reviewed prior to the second payment and PIP time credited at that time will be deducted from their second payment. Any PIP time done after their second payment will be credited to their account and can be applied to the following year’s tuition or a check will be issued at the end of the school year.
- Parents making one payment will have their PIP time credited to their account and it may be used towards the following year’s tuition or a check will be issued at the end of the school year.