Thank you for your interest in Calvary Academy!
- Complete this form to schedule a private interview.
- Following your interview, you will be directed to begin the online application process found under HOW TO APPLY.
- After your online application is submitted, an email will be sent to you from our office accepting your student's application and will provide the next steps needed to complete enrollment. Once the enrollment information and fee are submitted your student will be registered to attend Calvary Academy.
Send an email to the Academy Office if you have additional questions regarding enrollment.
New enrollment begins with a private interview with a member of our administration. This meeting allows you the opportunity to learn more about partnering with Calvary Academy for your students education and gives us the opportunity to get to know you and your student. Complete this form to schedule your private interview. A link to our online application, handbook, and financial information will be provided to you during this appointment. All paperwork must be completed and submitted online before a decision will be made regarding enrollment.
The administration will review all applications and determine whether academic testing is necessary before admission.
After the application is received, it is reviewed by a member of our administration. Once acceptance is determined, you will receive an email including the steps to complete enrollment.
Admission to Calvary Academy is based upon the following criteria:
- A student should be in good standing at their previous school.
- The parents have a desire to partner with a Christian school.
- The partnership between the family and the school provides the opportunity for the student to achieve the mission of the school.
- If a student presents with learning or behavioral disabilities, a determination will need to be made on whether Calvary Academy can meet the student’s academic, emotional, and physical needs.
- The parents must demonstrate the resources to meet the financial obligations regarding the tuition at Calvary Academy.
2022/23 Standard Tuition Costs:
- Pre-School (3 year old) -$1404 per student (2 days per week)
- Pre-School (3 year old) - $2100 per student (3 days per week)
- Jr. Kindergarten (4 year old) - $3536 per student
- Elementary (K5 - 6th grade) - $5111 per student
- Jr. High (7th - 8th grade) - $5550 per student
- High School (9th - 12th grade) - $8216 per student
Calvary Academy offers four tuition payment plans:
- One payment in full by July 1. If option A is chosen, there is a 3% reduction in tuition upon payment in full by July 10.
- Two payments due by July 1 and January 1.
- Quarterly plan due by July 1, October 1, January 1 and April 1 paid directly to Calvary Academy.
- Automatic monthly withdrawals from a checking or savings account through the FACTS Management Co.
Tuition fees are announced yearly, prior to re-enrollment. Tuition options including discounts and financial aid assistance will be discussed during your personal admission consultation with our administration. Calvary Academy offers parents many ways to lower their tuition throughout the school year and in the summer.
Calvary Academy offers an ambitious financial aid program, which enables deserving, qualified students to become or remain a part of the school. This program is underwritten by numerous “Friends of Calvary Academy” and the annual Calvary Academy Friends of Christian Education Banquet & Auction. It is our desire to make Christian education available to any family who desires to place their student at Calvary Academy.
Financial Aid Applications can be printed, completed, and returned to our office for consideration.
A copy of your most recent tax return is required.
EMPOWER ILLINOIS APPLICATION
Contact EMPOWER ILLINOIS with questions:
Calvary Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, are or handicap to all the rights and privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age or handicap in administration of its educational policies.