New enrollment is handled by a private appointment with an administrator. An application packet, handbook, and financial information will be provided to the family during this appointment. All paperwork must be completed and returned to the Academy office before a decision will be made regarding enrollment. A copy of the student’s latest report card or current transcript will be requested for admission. A current physical (applies only to new students entering Calvary Academy, as well as 6th and 9th grade students), immunizations, and an official birth certificate is required by October 15 of each school year. The administration will review all applications and determine whether academic testing is necessary before admission. There is a preset testing fee due on the date of testing.
Admission to Calvary Academy is based upon the following criteria:
- A student should be in good standing at their previous school.
- The student has a desire to be in a Christian school.
- The parents have a desire to partner with a Christian school.
- The partnership between the family and the school provides the opportunity for the student to achieve the mission of the school.
- Calvary Academy has limited resources for students with learning or behavioral disabilities. If or once identified, a determination will need to be made on whether Calvary Academy can meet the student’s academic, emotional, and physical needs.
- The parents must demonstrate the resources to meet the financial obligations regarding the tuition at Calvary Academy.
Please visit our BACK TO SCHOOL GUIDE for more details.
2019/2020 Standard Tuition Costs:
Jr. Kindergarten (4 year old) - $3300 per student
Elementary (K5 - 6th grade) - $4815 per student
Jr. High (7th and 8th grade) - $5400 per student
High School (9th - 12th grade) - $7680 per student
Tuition fees are announced yearly, prior to re-enrollment.
Tuition options including discounts and financial aid assistance will be discussed during your personal admission consultation with our administration.
Calvary Academy offers parents numerous ways to lower their tuition throughout the school year and in the summer. Click here to view the EMPOWERING PARENTS opportunities available.
There are four tuition payment plans available:
- One payment in full by July 1. If option A is chosen, there is a 3% reduction in tuition upon payment in full by July 10.
- Two payments due by July 1 and January 1.
- Quarterly plan due by July 1, October 1, January 1 and April 1 paid directly to Calvary Academy.
- Automatic monthly withdrawals from a checking or savings account through the FACTS Management Co.
Calvary Academy offers an ambitious financial aid program, which enables deserving, qualified students to become or remain a part of the school. This program is underwritten by numerous “Friends of Calvary Academy” and the annual Calvary Academy Friends of Christian Education Banquet & Auction. It is our desire to make Christian education available to any family who desires to place their student at Calvary Academy.
We would love to talk with you over the phone or sit down with you. You can contact us to get this started.
EMPOWER ILLINOIS APPLICATION
- Part one of the application will be available at empowerillinois.org on January 15, 2019 at 7 p.m.
- Families will receive an email to access part two of the application on January 18, 2019 through their new portal on empowerXchange.
- Everyone must reapply, including those who received a scholarship for the 2018-2019 school year and those currently on the waitlist.
Calvary Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, are or handicap to all the rights and privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age or handicap in administration of its educational policies.